House rules of Lepanina Hotel
HOUSE RULES OF LEPANINA HOTEL
- Check in to the hotel and the summerhouses begins at 3 p.m.
- Pursuant to article 24 of the Tourism Act of the Republic of Estonia, all accommodated guests staying at the hotel and the summerhouses will be registered at the hotel reception.
- For check-in you need to submit an identification document and the receptionist is entitled to make a copy of this document. Acceptable identification documents are the following: ID card, passport and driver’s licence.
- Payment for accommodation and services shall be made as an advance payment, if the booking is done at least 48 hours before it enters into force or unless otherwise previously agreed upon with the hotel. The payment can be made with a bank transfer based on the issued invoice, with a bank card or by using a travel agency voucher. In order to prepare the advance payment invoice, inform the hotel about the recipient of the invoice, their postal and e-mail address where the invoice will be sent.
- If the advance payment for a booking is not made, the hotel will guarantee the availability of the booked accommodation until 6 p.m., after which the hotel is entitled to resell the hotel room(s) or the summerhouse(s), if not otherwise previously agreed upon with the customer.
- The receptionist will issue the key to the room or summerhouse to the customer who made the booking after check-in and it is strictly forbidden to pass the key on to third persons.
- The guests of the hotel customers shall be registered at the reception starting from 11 p.m. and the respective fee shall be paid for such guests according to the price list.
- Lepanina Hotel guarantees its guests the confidentiality of their personal data from third persons, except in cases provided by law.
The following persons shall not be checked in to the hotel and summerhouses
- Persons intoxicated by alcohol or narcotic substances.
- Persons who may physically or morally disturb other guests and the hotel personnel with their activities or behaviour.
- Persons who have previously damaged the reputation or property of the hotel.
- Persons wanted by the police.
- Minors who travel without the supervision of an adult.
- Persons who do not properly fill in the check-in papers or who do not submit the identification document required in point 1.3.
Staying at the hotel and summerhouses
- Hotel breakfast is served in restaurant Julie from Mo–Fri from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sat – Sun 7.30.a.m to 11 a.m.
- Use of sauna complex is included in the hotel rooms price and guests can use it from Mo–Sun from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m, except on special events. At other times the use of sauna is for extra fee.
- Hotel sun terrace is open from Mo–Sun from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Starting from 11 p.m., all persons on the sun terrace shall adhere to the night time noise restrictions and ensure peaceful sleep for the guests accommodated in the hotel rooms and summerhouses.
- The hotel bar and restaurant are open from Mo–Sun according to the established opening hours.
- The service price list established by the hotel is available in the information folders in hotel rooms and at the reception. The service price list is also available on the website of Lepanina Hotel at lepanina.ee .
- Hotel guests can use free Wi-Fi at the hotel reception and the bar.
- Parking on the designated parking spaces is free of charge for hotel guests.
- It is not permitted to keep flammable and explosive substances and health-damaging substances in hotel rooms and summerhouses.
- It is not permitted to leave electrical heating devices or other equipment unattended in hotel rooms and summerhouses.
- It is forbidden to use open flame in hotel rooms and summerhouses.
- It is forbidden to rearrange or displace the hotel inventory without permission.
- Pets are not allowed in hotel rooms, the hotel bar and restaurant.
- Pets are allowed in summerhouses for extra fee. Pets staying at summerhouses may not endanger or disturb other guests and the owner undertakes to clean after their pet. Failure to comply with this requirement results in a fine of 50 euros.
- It is strictly forbidden on the territory of the hotel to throw garbage on the ground or to damage the landscaping in any other way. If this requirement is not complied with, the hotel is entitled to implement a fine in the extent of the damage caused.
- Smoking is only allowed at designated and marked places.
- Grilling and making a bonfire is only allowed at designated places and taking into consideration the safety requirements.
- The public consumption of own alcohol (i.e., alcohol bought from outside the territory of Lepanina Hotel) is strictly forbidden.
Damaging of inventory, compensation for damage, stealing
- Guests of Lepanina Hotel are materially liable for damaging the property of Lepanina Hotel.
- When damaging or losing an item, the value of this item shall be indemnified according to the cost of the replacement item.
- If an item is damaged or lost, the guest undertakes to inform the receptionist about it at the very first instance or at least when checking out.
- If the customer does not follow the requirement of point 4.3, Lepanina Hotel is entitled to turn to the police.
- Guest can check out from the hotel and summerhouses until 12 p.m. (noon). If you wish to extend your stay at the hotel or summerhouse, please inform the receptionist about it before the calculation hour.
- When leaving from the hotel room or summerhouse, the customers undertake to make sure that they have taken all their personal belongings with them. The hotel is not responsible for the personal items, money, valuables and documents left in hotel rooms or summerhouses by the customers.
- Close the doors when leaving the hotel room or summerhouse.
- When checking out from the hotel or summerhouse, the customers undertake to return the key to the receptionist and pay the invoice for all the consumed services, unless otherwise previously agreed upon with the hotel.
- Complaints regarding the consumption of services shall be submitted in writing before checking out from the hotel. Later claims are not accepted.
- If mutual agreement between the hotel and the customer is not reached, the issues shall be solved pursuant to the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.
Organisation of events
- Events include summer days, seminars, discussions, conferences, meetings, team trainings, anniversaries and weddings, which include accommodation, catering, activities and/or the rental of rooms for all the participants.
- The price offer sent by the hotel is not a booking.
- To book the event, the customer shall send the hotel a respective e-mail and pay the advance payment in the sum indicated in the offer, after which the booking will be confirmed automatically.
- The person ordering the event undertakes to inform the hotel about the menu selections no later than two weeks before the event.
- The person ordering the event undertakes to fill in the accommodation paper sent by the hotel and listing all the names, home addresses, birth dates and nationality of all the accommodated persons, if applicable. The filled in accommodation paper shall be forwarded to the hotel no later than two weeks before the event, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- If the customer books the whole complex, the customer is entitled to use the territory of the hotel and the agreed-upon services at times and on terms and conditions indicated in the price offer.
- The person ordering the event is responsible for the activities of all the persons participating in the event. If hotel property gets damaged, all damages shall be compensated according to the provisions of point 4 of the present rules.
- It is forbidden to take alcohol obtained outside the territory of Lepanina Hotel to hotel premises without the previous agreement between the parties. If the hotel personnel eyewitness bringing of alcohol, including small amounts of alcohol for personal use, they undertake to immediately inform the person ordering the event about such circumstances and the person ordering the event undertakes to pay a contractual penalty of 1,000 euros. If the service provider (the hotel) and the person ordering the event reach mutual agreement about the issue of alcohol before the occurrence of the booked event, the contractual penalty shall not apply.
- The person ordering the event undertakes to coordinate all events planned to be held on the territory of the hotel beforehand with the hotel.
- The person ordering the event undertakes to ensure public order in a way that that ensures adherence to the requirements arising from the property maintenance rules of Häädemeeste rural municipality, good practice norms and the house rules of Lepanina Hotel.
Scope of application
- The present house rules apply for all the employees and customers of OÜ Rannaniidu, who undertake to follow the terms and conditions of the house rules at the premises and on the territory of the company.