Territory plan Place where bright rays of the sun shine on the beach
Lepanina Hotel is located in the south of Pärnu County, halfway between Tallinn and Riga, in the proximity of Via Baltica highway in the place where bright rays of the sun shine on the beach and pearls of water glisten on the rocks.
- A scenic and at the same time private seaside location – 30 m from the sea
- 34 hotel rooms with an unforgettable view of the sea (for 100 people)
- Accommodation for up to 220 people when including summer cottages
- Restaurant Julie (100 seats) offering a fascinating view of the sea
- An outdoor pavillion with a stage and a dance floor – for 400 people
- A barbecue pavillion (15 seats)
- A conference hall for up to 100 people
- Parking for caravans and motor homes
- Sauna complex (aroma sauna, finnish sauna, jacuzzi, basin)
- Tennis courts, volleyball
- Relaxation and wellness packages
- Dream team – helpful, experienced and creative!